Summer Meals Program

  • “Grab and go” summer meals available for children ages 18 or younger

    Meals for children will continue with the Summer Meals Program!

    Funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), “grab and go” meals are available for FWPS scholars and children ages 18 or younger at no cost.

    How will the Summer Meals Program work?

    • Sites will provide 7-day meal kits on Wednesdays only.
    • Only 7-days' worth of meals may be picked up per child, per week.
    • Parents may pick up meals for their children — children do not need to be present.
    • 7-day meal kits will be provided in one bag, one box, and one gallon of milk.
    • Multi-day meal kits come with a menu to ensure nourishment is provided for all specified days.

    Meals will be available at 16 sites across the district.




Summer Meal Sites 2021

  • All meals are available without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.  Meals will be served at sites across the Federal Way school district. Here is a list of the summer meal sites.


  • 7-Day Meal Kits

    The sites listed below will provide a 7-day meal kit on Wednesdays only. 

7-Day Meal Kits


  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: filing cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 lndependence Avenue SW, Washington, D.C., 20250- 9410;
    2. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
    3. Email: