Since the Federal Way High School grand opening and ribbon cutting in October 2016, construction and other project crews have been hard at work marching towards the slated completion date of 2018. As demonstrated in the above photo carousel, many advancements have been made including:
- Concrete has been poured for the back of the theater seating and steps.
- Theater electrical installation.
- Landscaping is complete in the inner courtyard.
- Demolition of the existing music and science wing is near complete.
- Excavation continues west along what will be the south wall of the building that will house the gym/athletics space.
- The new waterjet has been installed in the shop classroom, and it is ready for use.