When can I start a Professional Teachers Certificate program?

Posted by:

You must have completed provisional status with a school district or have a statement from your employment school district supporting your enrollment in this program to be admitted to a Professional Certificate program, but you may complete the pre-assessment seminar prior to admission to the program.  Each school district, in accordance with state law, determines when you have completed provisional status, but typically it takes two years of teaching experience in the same school district to complete provisional status.