Tips for designing effective e-flyers
- Use colorful graphics and photos, not black and white text. Remember you don’t have to pay for color with Peachjar!
- Add your registration URL during the upload process AND embed it into your flyer document before you save it as a pdf.
- Make sure it's clear who your organization is, and what you do.
- Ensure you include the location, time and date of your event.
- During the upload process, create a descriptive “Title” for your flyer.
- Use large colorful graphics to make it easy for parents to read on their smartphone.
- Use large fonts and lengthen your eflyer to several pages if necessary.
- Creating an eflyer in Microsoft Word is easy! Click here to learn how.