Who must fill out this application?

Posted by:

All organizations (other than schools and school-affiliated groups such as PTSAs and booster clubs) must fill out this application.

  • To send flyers to parents, you must be a non-profit organization with a state issued non-profit 501(c)3 number.
  • To send flyers to staff, you may be either a non-profit or for-profit organization.