How do I change the phone number that is being called?

Posted by:

Parents may edit message delivery setting, so that notifications will be sent according to your preference for either voice call, email or text, at a home, work or cell number, depending upon the type of message.

There are two ways to edit the settings, either online by clicking here, or by using the District Mobile App. Instructions for editing messages are on the website.