2018-2019 school year STUDENT SPORTS REGESTRATION
“Athletic Clearance” website Rank One Sport. Parents/Guardians register for an account to:
- Easily Track your Athlete’s Paperwork
- Simplify the paper Submission Process
- Login to Rank One Sport (Click Here)
All student athletes entering grades 6-8 are required to complete the following steps to ensure eligibility on the first day of tryouts/practice.
Step 1: Complete the following forms under the “Electronic Participation Forms” tab.
- Eligibility Form
- Athletic Participation Form
- Medical Emergency Authorization
- Ensure your student athlete has a current physical.
****Physicals are valid for two years. If your student athlete needs a new physical, please download a copy.
After getting a new physical, have your student athlete return the original copy to the office at your school. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your personal records.
- Pay the $15 ASB Membership fee at the front office
- All students are participating in a sport are required to have an ASB Card.
Additional Sport Seasons
The Athletic Participation Form must be filled out and signed each sport season.
Only if information needs to be updated on the Medical Emergency Authorization, update and re-sign.