Welcome to online student registration!
We're glad you're here to either enroll your child for the first time, or verify your existing student’s information. (Existing Federal Way Public School families who were enrolled the previous school year need to complete yearly verification of their information for all active FWPS students.)
Online registration opens August 1.
Families can also register in person at the child’s school during regular hours using a school provided laptop.
How to register your child
Federal Way Public Schools uses an online system for all student registrations.
Click here for next steps if you are registering a new Federal Way Public Schools student.
Click here for next steps if you are registering an existing Federal Way Public Schools student.
Click here for next steps if you are registering for Internet Academy.
Here is information/documents you'll need to register:
- Address verification documentation
- Immunization records
- Emergency and medical contact information
- Age verification documentation
- Previous education experience (transcript)
- Special Education support documentation (IEP)
School office support will be available soon. In the meantime, you can reach out for support in the following ways:
- View online tutorial videos and instructions, which can be accessed in ParentVUE or on our website at fwps.org/OnlineEnrollment.
- Read: Frequently Asked Questions, available at https://www.fwps.org/Page/7197
- Attend: virtual online enrollment sessions will be held from 10 a.m.-noon and 2-4 p.m. Monday-Friday beginning August 3, 2020.
- Book: an appointment for individual assistance. You may reserve a time online: fwps.org/book-online. Due to COVID-19, appointments are required for in-person support.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 945.2100