Welcome to online student registration!
We're glad you're here to either enroll your child for the first time, or verify your existing student’s information. (Existing Federal Way Public School families who were enrolled the previous school year need to complete yearly verification of their information for all active FWPS students.)
Online registration is open for the 2020-21 school year!
Parents and guardians are highly encouraged to utilize the multiple online supports to complete online registration before scheduling an appointment for in-person support. These online supports are listed to the right, and include: video tutorials, written instructions, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), group Zoom Q&A and tutorial sessions.
How to register your child
Federal Way Public Schools uses an online system for all student registrations.
Click here for next steps if you are registering a new Federal Way Public Schools student.
Click here for next steps if you are registering an existing Federal Way Public Schools student.
Click here for next steps if you are registering for Internet Academy.
Here is information/documents you'll need to register:
- Address verification documentation
- Immunization records
- Emergency and medical contact information
- Age verification documentation
- Previous education experience (transcript)
- Special Education support documentation (IEP)
Online registration appointments must be made in advance.
In-Person Appointments: Upon arrival, please call the main number, wait in car until you are asked to come into building. Due to Covid-19, all persons entering building are expected to wear a mask, take a health screening and temperature, and maintain social distancing guidelines of 6-feet.
Virtual Appointments: Your Registration Specialist will follow up with you via email to provide connection information prior to the appointment.School office support for online registration is available on the following dates:Secondary Schools: Virtual Support begins August 10; In-person support begins August 17Elementary Schools: Virtual Support begins August 17; In-person support begins August 24Support is also available in the following ways:
- View online tutorial videos and instructions, which can be accessed in ParentVUE or on our website at www.fwps.org/Page/7211.
- Read: Frequently Asked Questions, available at https://www.fwps.org/Page/7197.
- Attend: virtual online enrollment sessions will be held from 10 a.m.-noon and 2-4 p.m. Monday-Friday beginning August 3, 2020.
- Book: an appointment for individual assistance. You may reserve a time online: fwps.org/book-online. Due to COVID-19, appointments are required for in-person support.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 945.2100