District Headlines & Features
Our Current CougTube - November 21, 2018
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM School Board Meeting
3:50 PM Wrestling Sacajawea @ Kilo
December 17, 2018
December 18, 2018
3:50 PM Wrestling Kilo @ Lakota
December 19, 2018
3:50 PM Wrestling Kilo @ Sequoyah
Our mission is to foster a climate that develops learners and leaders who are compassionate and prepared to participate, respectfully with an understanding and acceptance of diversity in a multicultural and international community.
Kilo Middle School will accomplish this by:
- Preparing students in a supportive and collaborative learning partnership between home, students, staff and community.
- Setting high expectations.
- Creating a student centered environment that addresses individual learning needs.
- Fostering curiosity and inspiring a passion for learning through engaging lessons.
- Developing the characteristics of life-long learning such as open-mindedness, an inquiring mind and being a principled citizen.
Margaret Peterson, Principal