Enrollment for new students
If your child is new to Federal Way Public Schools, or is returning after time away from the district, please complete the steps below to enroll your child.
- Visit https://sis.fwps.org/PXP2_OEN_Login.aspx.
- On the log-in page, under “more options,” choose “create a new account”
- You will be asked the three questions to ensure parent records aren’t duplicated, then provided the privacy statement
- Once you’ve accepted the privacy statement, you will be asked to provide your first and last name and your email address
- You have now created your account, and you will receive an email prompting you to complete the account activation process
- Click on the link within the email and follow the prompts to set your user name and password
- Once logged in, select “begin process” to get started
- Begin with “Family.” — complete the required fields in each module on the left-hand side — all required fields will be indicated with a red asterisk.
- Additional parents and guardians can be added by clicking “add new”
- Select “Add Student” to enter student information and complete this process for each child you would like to enroll. All students need to be added prior to submitting the form. Once you submit, you will not be able to go back and edit the form.
- Parents/guardians must view and electronically accept the Rights and Responsibilities handbook with their scholar that they are enrolling. This .pdf is available to review in the enrollment screen. You can also preview or access the document after completing registration on our website, under Rights and Responsibilities.
- Review your information and if needed choose the option to make edits or submit. Once submitted you will not be able to make any changes until the school completes their steps.