Anime Club: Mr. Hartmann, Advisor
- Meets on Mondays afterschool in Room 206 to appreciate the Anime and Manga genre and generalized Japanese cultural items.
Annual Club, Advisor: Mrs. Stultz
- Meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school in Room 806 plus all Sacajawea events and athletics to capture photos and life around Sacajawea Middle school for the School Yearbook.
Jazz Band, Advisor: Mr. Haeck
- Meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30 to 8:20 am in the band room.
Honor Society, Advisory: Mr. Victor
- General Meeting dates: 9/17, 9/24, 10/1, 11/5, 12/3, 1/7, 2/4, ¾, 3/18, 4/15, 5/6, 5/20, 6/3
- Committee Meetings throughout the year before school, lunch, and after school in Room 704.
We Act Club, Advisory: Mrs. Thompson
- Sacajawea's WE Act Club uses the Free The Children curriculum to identify needs in our local and global communities. Students develop plans and act to make positive changes in our world. Select students will participate in the WE Day event in Seattle in the Spring. Meetings are To Be Determined.
Dungeons & Dragons Club, Advisors: Mrs. Ball, Mr. Pitts, & Mrs. Hooper
- Meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays in Room 203 to play the Dungeons and Dragons Role Playing Game
Student Sunshine Club, Advisor: Mrs. Ball
- Meets on Mondays in Room 203 to spread sunshine and cheer throughout the building
Dance & Drill Club, Advisor: Mrs. Procter
- Dance club is open to all students who enjoy dancing – no experience necessary! Dance club meets after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays in room 601! Join any time! Activity bus passes are available. Contact Mrs. Procter with any questions - 253-945-4944.
Homework Club, Advisor: Mrs. Staley
- Students who would like to participate in Homework Club need to have a signed contract brought either to Ms. Staley in room 205, or to Homework Club directly. Students without a signed contract will not be admitted to homework club. Contracts are available in the main office, as well as with Ms. Staley in room 205. Homework club starts promptly at 3:10 in the library and will end at 4:05. Student MUST have a signed Homework Club pass (acquired from the classroom teacher) in order to attend Homework Club. Students will need a new pass each day. P Homework Club runs Monday-Thursday unless there is an early release, or no school day.