Panther Lake School Information
Address: 34424 1st Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003
Principal: TJ Bell-Davis
Assistant Principal:Julie Moore
Counseling: Andrea Cravioto
Year School was Built: 2009
School Mission Statement
In an environment of high expectations, high support, and no excuses, the staff of Panther Lake Elementary will continually learn, lead, utilize data, and collaborate to ensure our scholars have a voice, a dream, and a bright future.
Our School Goals
Our school goals aligned with the district strategic plan:
Goal 2- Whole Child: Thriving, Confident, Responsible Individuals
- We are proud of the work we are doing implementing Positive behavioral interventions and supports (PBIS) at Panther Lake to encourage good behavior and responsible learners.
- Student voice and is important to us and having our 1st Scholar Advisory allows us to celebrate the ideas and leadership of the students we are teaching.
Area of Focus
- We have a diverse population of students identified as English Language Learners. As a school we are focusing on supporting them with high levels of quality support.
Goal 4- Content-Area Competence: Mastery of All Subjects
- K-5 Implementation of Ready Math
- K-2 Fundations Phonics Adoption
Area of Focus
- High quality core instruction in every classroom, every day—with a focus on teacher teams working in teams to plan and analyze data
We have a very active PTA here at Panther Lake and we welcome all who would like to volunteer. Stop by the school office and pick up a volunteer application today.