Address: 4200 S 308th Street
Auburn, WA 98001
Principal: Julie McBride
Assistant Principal: Rochelle Seaton-Garcia
Counseling: Susan Fish
Year School was Built: 1970
School Mission Statement
Our mission at Lake Dolloff Elementary is to serve, engage and inspire EACH one of our scholars as they grow and develop academically, socially and emotionally through rigorous and relevant learning. We courageously advocate for equitable practices, provide individualized supports and expect exceptional outcomes from ALL our scholars.
Our School Goals
Our school goals align with the district strategic plan:
Goal 2- Whole Child: Thriving, Confident, Responsible Individuals
- School-wide expectations explicitly taught (Tier 1 PBIS) in order to support a safe and welcoming environment
- Monthly Scholar Recognition Assemblies to celebrate student achievement & character traits
Area of Focus
- Further engagement & elicit feedback from families and scholars
Goal 4- Content-Area Competence: Mastery of All Subjects
- Every scholar has a reading goal & is conferred with on at least a bi-weekly basis
- K-2 scholars have access to phonics instruction to support foundational reading skills
- Professional learning communities (PLCs): Grade-level teams of teachers & specialists use data to drive research-based instruction and implement our guaranteed & viable curriculum
Area of Focus
- Providing high quality academic instruction to scholars through are variety of consistent resources to further enrich their learning experience in the classroom
Lake Dolloff has an open-door policy. Our staff has worked hard to provide a safe space for you to be able to come in when you have any questions or need any help. We care deeply about our scholars and families and make safety and wellbeing a high priority, especially during these uncertain times. While volunteering may look different, you may always contact your scholar’s teacher if you are interested to find the best way you can help.
You can find data for all schools on Washington’s Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction’s website including scholar demographics, teacher information, free and reduced lunch rate, school funding and financial resources, and assessment data at reportcard.ospi.k12.wa.us
Also, check out the FWPS Data Dashboard on our website: www.fwps.org and click on the “Data Dashboard” icon at the top of the page.