Address: 35101 5th Ave SW
Federal Way, WA 98023
Principal: Jeff Soltez
Assistant Principal: Tabatha Ritch
Counseling: Stacy Traylor
Year School was Built: 1995
School Mission Statement
The Enterprise school community will sustain high standards, build relationships, utilize data, and intentionally collaborate to ensure all scholars learn the essential skills that are necessary for them to have a bright future.
Our School Goals
Our school goals align with the district strategic plan:
Goal 2- Whole Child: Thriving, Confident, Responsible Individuals
- School wide PBIS systems that support positive behaviors and routines to keep the focus on teaching and learning
- Second Step curriculum supports teaching social-emotional learning skills, supporting very low rates of scholars with exclusionary discipline
Area of Focus
- Building upon our school-wide PBIS systems to provide additional systems (Tier 2) and differentiation to support positive behaviors
Goal 4- Content-Area Competence: Mastery of All Subjects
- Early implementation of Ready Math in all grades to support rigorous math instruction for every scholar
- Enterprise scholars are outperforming similar schools across the state in reading and math
Area of Focus:
- Teams of teachers working in a PLC (Professional Learning Community) in order to analyze data and lesson plan for high quality instruction—with a focus on raising achievement in ELA and math
Enterprise welcomes parent volunteers in the classroom, office and library as well as supporting our family events which include Family Fun Nights, Literacy Night, Multicultural Festival and Bingo Blast, to name just a few.
You can find data for all schools on Washington’s Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction’s website including scholar demographics, teacher information, free and reduced lunch rate, school funding and financial resources, and assessment data at reportcard.ospi.k12.wa.us.
Also, check out the FWPS Data Dashboard on our website: www.fwps.org and click on the “Data Dashboard” icon at the top of the page.