Address: 3600 S 344th Way
Federal Way, WA 98001
Principal: Sarah Jackson
Assistant Principal: Marisa Gines
Counseling: Nilesha Davis
Year School was Built: 1967
School Mission Statement
To provide a positive, safe and motivating environment in which all scholars acquire the skills necessary to become contributing members of the world community.
Our School Goals
Our school goals align with the district strategic plan:
Goal 2- Whole Child: Thriving, Confident, Responsible Individuals
- Full implementation (100%) of school-wide PBIS systems to support a safe and welcoming learning environment
- Second Step curriculum and community circles implemented in every classroom, every day
Area of Focus
- Continue to build upon PBIS systems by integrating responsive restorative circles and conflict resolution strategies and systems
Goal 4- Content-Area Competence: Mastery of All Subjects
- Early implementation of Ready Math in grades K-4 to support rigorous math instruction for every scholar
- Weekly teacher team (PLCs) meetings for all grade level teams to analyze data and drive instruction
Area of Focus
- High quality core instruction with formative assessments and targeted feedback to scholars
Wildwood’s programs are strengthened by community involvement. Parents, grandparents, other scholars, and area businesses donate hundreds of volunteer hours that benefit the school. The school climate fosters responsibility and caring.
You can find data for all schools on Washington’s Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction’s website including scholar demographics, teacher information, free and reduced lunch rate, school funding and financial resources, and assessment data at reportcard.ospi.k12.wa.us.
Also, check out the FWPS Data Dashboard on our website: www.fwps.org and click on the “Data Dashboard” icon at the top of the page.