Address: 1635 SW 304th St
Federal Way, WA 98023
Principal: Angie Ellenbecker
Assistant Principal: Heidi Smith
Counseling: Nina Meyer
Year Built: 1964
School Mission Statement
Through high expectations, rigorous instruction, and relationship building, our educators collaborate, utilize data and inclusive practices to create engaged scholars, critical thinkers, and compassionate lifelong learners.
Our School Goals
Our school goals aligned with the district strategic plan:
Goal 2- Whole Child: Thriving, Confident, Responsible Individuals
As a result of School-Wide PBIS Systems:
- 97% of Scholars had No Exclusionary Discipline last year
- 69% of Scholars attended school 90% of the time
Area of Focus
A focus on accepting and supporting our scholars, with all of their differences, and designing instruction to meet their needs so that every scholar feels welcome.
Goal 4- Content-Area Competence: Mastery of All Subjects
- 16% Growth in scholars meeting standards in ELA as measured by the SBA over 4 years
- 6% Growth in scholars meeting standards in Math as measured by the SBA over 4 years
Area of Focus
- A focus on high quality instruction in order to increase percentage of scholars performing at grade level or above in Mathematics.
- A focus on scholar goal setting to increase student ownership of learning and scholar performance.
You can find the following data for all schools on Washington’s Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction’s website including scholar demographics, teacher information, free and reduced lunch rate, school funding and financial resources, and assessment data at reportcard.ospi.k12.wa.us.
Also, check out the FWPS Data Dashboard on our website: www.fwps.org and click on the “Data Dashboard” icon at the top of the page.