Address: 4400 SW 320th Street
Federal Way, WA 98023
Principal: Anne Plenkovich
Assistant Principal:Kimberly Graham
Counseling: Casey Kadohiro
Year School was Built: 1968
School Mission Statement
Twin Lakes’ mission is to collaborate with staff, students, families, and the community to maintain a learning focused culture where each scholar feels connected, safe and empowered to contribute and achieve at their highest level.
Our School Goals
Our school goals align with the district strategic plan:
Goal 2- Whole Child: Thriving, Confident, Responsible Individuals
- Decreased suspension rates by 70% over a 2 year period.
- 80% of our scholars feel safe at school (CEE survey, 2019)
- Maintained 90% or higher attendance over the last 2 years.
Area of Focus
- We are determined to have 100% of our scholars feel connected to an adult and feel safe at school.
Goal 4- Content-Area Competence: Mastery of All Subjects
- Wa state school of recognition for academic growth, 2019.
- Received “Setting the Pace” Award for academic progress in both ELA and Math for 17-18 and 18-19 school year.
Area of Focus
- Close the achievement gap in reading and math through relationships and culturally responsive instruction.
Life Way Church is our community partner. We have an active PTA and multiple volunteer opportunities at the school. Getting involved is easy to do, just ask in our front office.
You can find the following data for all schools on Washington’s Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction’s website including scholar demographics, teacher information, free and reduced lunch rate, school funding and financial resources, and assessment data at reportcard.ospi.k12.wa.us.
Also, check out the FWPS Data Dashboard on our website: www.fwps.org and click on the “Data Dashboard” icon at the top of the page.