Address: 4400 SW 320th Street
Federal Way, WA 98023
Principal: Anne Plenkovich
Assistant Principal:Kimberly Graham
Counseling: Casey Kadohiro
Year School was Built: 1968
School Mission Statement
Twin Lakes’ mission is to collaborate with staff, students, families, and the community to maintain a learning focused culture where each scholar feels connected, safe and empowered to contribute and achieve at their highest level.
Our School Goals
Our school goals align with the district strategic plan:
Goal 2- Whole Child: Thriving, Confident, Responsible Individuals
- As a result of school-wide PBIS systems, Twin Lakes decreased suspension rates by 68%
- 80% of our scholars feel safe at school—as reflected in the CEE scholar survey
Area of Focus
- We are determined to have 100% of our scholars feel connected to an adult at school and will continue to develop systems to support this effort
Goal 4- Content-Area Competence: Mastery of All Subjects
- Twin Lakes scholars are learning—with significant growth in scholars meeting standard in both ELA and Math 2 years in a row
- During the 2018-19 school year, 71% of our at-risk scholars moved to proficiency in reading and/or math
Area of Focus
- A focus on high quality instruction in order to increase percentage of scholars reading at grade level or above
Life Way Church is our community partner, and provides an adult English Language Learning class every Wednesday night at our school. We have an active PTA and multiple volunteer opportunities at the school. Getting involved is easy to do, just ask in our front office.
You can find the following data for all schools on Washington’s Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction’s website including scholar demographics, teacher information, free and reduced lunch rate, school funding and financial resources, and assessment data at reportcard.ospi.k12.wa.us.
Also, check out the FWPS Data Dashboard on our website: www.fwps.org and click on the “Data Dashboard” icon at the top of the page.