Camelot Elementary School Profile
Address: 4041 S 298th St
Auburn, WA 98001
Principal: Andre Koch
Assistant Principal: Jasmine Lewis
Counseling: Cindi Bryant
Year School was Built: 1965
School Mission Statement
At Camelot, we foster an environment where all scholars and staff are motivated to learn and grow through inspiration, encouragement, creativity, and promotion of independence. We work as a community to ensure that every scholar has opportunities to visualize and accomplish their maximum potential and envision a future as a leader in their community.
Our School Goals
Goal 2- Whole Child: Thriving, Confident, Responsible Individuals
- King County Green Schools Recognition and Scholar Advisory Group elevating student voice and participation
- School-wide PBIS systems supports a positive and safe learning environment for all scholars
Area of Focus
- Eliminating disproportionality in discipline data and increasing school attendance in order to ensure that school is a home game for every scholar
Goal 4- Content-Area Comptetence: Mastery of All Subjects
- Instructional focus on culturally responsive teaching practices and multi-tiered systems of support for all scholars.
- Continued focus on teacher collaboration and high-quality core instruction
Area of Focus
- High-quality instruction with a focus on formative assessment, feedback, and leveraging data in collaborative teams to increase student achievement in all subjects
We are proud to partner with our families in a variety of ways. This includes: Coffee with the Principal, STEM Night, Bullying Prevention Night, Camelot PTA, Multicultural Night, Celebration Assemblies, STEM Night, Earth Day Celebration, our Community Garden, and more.
School Improvement Plan and Score Cards
Check out www.fwps.org/athletics or contact our school for a current list of available athletics teams.
You can find data for all schools on Washington’s Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction’s website including scholar demographics, teacher information, free and reduced lunch rate, school funding and financial resources, and assessment data at reportcard.ospi.k12.wa.us.
Also, check out the FWPS Data Dashboard on our website: www.fwps.org and click on the “Data Dashboard” icon at the top of the page.