Welcome to Online Student Registration!
How to register your child
Federal Way Public Schools uses an online system for all student registration.
Click here for next steps if you are registering a new Federal Way Public Schools student.
Click here for next steps if you are registering an existing Federal Way Public Schools student.
Click here for next steps if you are registering for Internet Academy.
Here is information/documents you'll need to register:
- Address verification documentation
- Immunization records
- Emergency and medical contact information
- Age verification documentation
- Previous education experience (transcript)
- Special Education support documentation (IEP)
- View online tutorial videos and instructions, which can be accessed in ParentVUE or on our website at www.fwps.org/OnlineEnrollment.
- Read: Frequently Asked Questions, available at https://www.fwps.org/Page/7197
- Book: an appointment for individual assistance on site or via Zoom. Appointments are available from August 2 - September 7, Monday through Friday 9 am to 3 pm, Saturday August 14, and Saturday August 28 from 9a.m. –noon. You may reserve a time online: www.fwps.org/book-online.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 253.945.2100