How to Enroll at Federal Way Open Doors
1. Stop by the school and pick up an Enrollment Packet.
2. Schedule the following appointments at our Front Desk:
a) Principal Interview with Ashley Barker
b) Counselor Intake with Nolita Bentley
c) Take a placement test
d) On-boarding Coordinator Meeting with Michele Truss
3. Return the completed Enrollment Packet along with:
a) a copy of a proof of residency in the Federal Way Public School boundaries (utility bill, etc. Not sure if you live in the FWPS boundaries? Check your address here)
b) a copy of the student's photo ID
c) a copy of the parent/guardian's photo ID (if the student is under 18 years old)
4. While completing steps 2 & 3, begin completion of your Passport to enrollment.
5. Attend a Leaving to Learn (Leaving to Learn Information)
6. Once all paperwork has been recieved, all appointments have been met, advisory attendance is regular, and the student has participated in a Leaving to Learn, they are ready to be officially enrolled and will be assigned an Advisor.