Sacajawea Middle School Profile
Address: 1101 S Dash Point Rd
Federal Way, WA 98003
Principal: Dominique Dennis
Assistant Principal: Aileen Panniker
Counseling: Kamryn Hinrichs & Sarah Hester
Year School was Built: 1968
School Mission Statement
Every student will be prepared for success in high school and beyond, having mastered the necessary content knowledge, academic skills, and academic behaviors.
Our School Goals
Our school goals align with the district strategic plan:
Goal 2- Whole Child: Thriving, Confident, Responsible Individuals
- Full implementation of Nighthawk Time (advisory time)
- Student Voice Collaborative
Area of Focus
- Building a strong school community focusing on positive character traits
Goal 4- Content-Area Competence: Mastery of All Subjects
- Daily, individualized reading and math supports for ALL students to support continued achievement.
- Strong teacher collaboration focused on reading and math using formative assessments
Area of Focus
- School-wide focus of study on achievement data to support ALL students in reading and math
Please come join our wonderful PTSA. You can find more information on our website. Are you interested in becoming a mentor? Please contact a counselor for more information.
School Improvement Plan and Score Cards
Check out www.fwps.org/athletics or contact our school for a current list of available athletics teams.
You can find data for all schools on Washington’s Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction’s website including scholar demographics, teacher information, free and reduced lunch rate, school funding and financial resources, and assessment data at reportcard.ospi.k12.wa.us.
Also, check out the FWPS Data Dashboard on our website: www.fwps.org and click on the “Data Dashboard” icon at the top of the page.