TAF@SAGHALIE Middle School Sports Start on September 1st!!!
The following sports will start practices after school on September 1st (first day of school):
- Football (7th and 8th grade only)
- Girls and Boys Cross Country (6th, 7th, 8th)
- Girls Fastpitch (6th, 7th, and 8th)
In order to participate in practices you will need:
- Participation and Medical forms filled out via “Federal Way Rank One”
- Turn in a Doctor signed physical to the TAF@SAGHALIE Office (Valid for two years)
- Contact your primary care provider or our school based health clinic (253-804-3589) to schedule a sport’s physical appointment
Please contact Ryan Leacy (email@example.com) with any questions regarding Middle School Sports
TAF@SAGAHLIE does not offer High School Sports. Our High School Scholars can participate in sports via Decatur High School. Call Terry Jenks at 253-945-5216 for more information.