Lakota Middle School - Retake Policy
- All students will be given multiple opportunities to demonstrate proficiency with all priority standards for each class, recognizing that students learn at different rates and times.
- At Lakota Middle School, multiple opportunities fall into two categories:
- Additional assessments given, as part of the regular curriculum, throughout the year relating to that specific standard.
- Retakes of specific assessments.
- In order for a student to retake a specific assessment, the student needs to:
- Create a study plan with the teacher to identify what practice or additional study the student needs to do before retaking the assessment.
- Retake the assessment within 3 weeks of the original assessment unless there are exceptional circumstances.
** If you have questions please contact your student’s individual teachers.