Pay Fees Online
How can I pay for fees online?
- Visit https://wa-federalway.intouchreceipting.com
- Use your ParentVUE username to log in
- Available in multiple languages, choose your selected language on the landing page (Make sure you’re using the most recent version of your web browser to view the translation feature. Google Chrome and Firefox are the recommended browsers.)
- Families can make a single payment for multiple students at different locations for different items
- There is no service charge to use this system
Students who qualify for free and reduced-price meals may be eligible for waived or reduced fees to participate in and/or attend extracurricular activities and more. Parents or legal guardians must give consent annually to share school meal eligibility information with other school officials for fee waivers/reductions to be applied.
- STEP 1: Complete the Family Income Survey
- STEP 2: Complete Enrollment or annual verification in ParentVUE starting August 1, 2023. (The Fee Waiver option is available during the enrollment or annual verification process.)
If consent is given, please allow 1-2 business days to be activated in the fee waiver program(s). Once activated, fee waiver eligible items will be automatically waived at purchase through the FWPS Payment Portal or school office. Fee waivers are not applied retroactively, and fees paid prior to becoming active in the fee waiver program are not refundable.