The District realizes that a critical element in the foundation of a successful school system is a network of knowledgeable parents who work collaboratively with staff members to ensure successful outcomes for their children. We hope you will find the information in this Handbook useful in becoming an active partner in this process.
The five sections included in this Handbook are:
- Where To Seek Help
- The Special Education Process
- How To Prepare For An IEP Meeting
- Are You New To The District?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Special Education
Thank you for taking time to familiarize yourself with our District’s programs and services. We look forward to building a partnership with you that will contribute to your child’s success.
- Secondary, Post-Secondary Special Education
- Elementary, Preschool Special Education
- Child Find Program
- Early Intervention Program (Preschool)
- Speech and Language Services
- Motor Services
- Vision Services
- School Psychology
- Assistive Technology Program
- Employment and Transition Program
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing Program
Toni Cheever, Executive Director
Special Ed Registration
Special Ed Records - Requests by FAX or email only