Star Lake - Evergreen Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
We’re excited to celebrate the completion of construction at Star Lake Elementary and Evergreen Middle School. Both schools are now occupied by scholars and staff, and we are excited to welcome scholars, families, and community to a joint ribbon cutting and optional tours to celebrate this important milestone.
Join us on Wednesday, October 12 from 4-5:30 p.m. The ribbon cutting program will begin at 4 p.m. and feature Superintendent Dr. Pfeiffer, scholars, principals, and other key individuals who were instrumental in bringing the construction projects to life. Optional 20-minute tours will be offered following the program at each school for community members to view the improved school designs and innovative building features. RSVPs are not required.
The new buildings are prepared for the future, and some of the highlights include:
- 550 Capacity Elementary School
- 800 Capacity Middle School
- 3-story Middle School classroom wing
- 2-story Elementary classroom wing
- Shared Commons with operable wall allowing for two separate cafeterias
- Shared Kitchen space - 2 separate serveries
- Separate Elementary and Middle School Admin areas and independent entrances
- Separate parent pickup and drop off loops for each school
- Shared Library area and Family Connections Center