FWPS COVID-19 Dashboard
to provide our community with a transparent summary of all known cases of COVID-19 in Federal Way Public Schools. These cases show Public Health - Seattle & King County (PHSKC) known confirmed cases of COVID-19.
- Data reflects confirmed cases within the last 14-days based on when confirmation was received.
- * Please note that some confirmed cases reflect remote learners or instructors that have not been on site.
- This dashboard will be updated every Friday by 9 a.m.
- Current Close Contacts reflect those that have been quarantined out of an abundance of caution.
Confirmed Cases and Close Contacts in the past 14-days:
* Please note that some confirmed cases reflect remote learners or instructors that have not been on site. The data on this COVID-19 case chart displays active cases as reported to Federal Way Public Schools at a given time and is updated weekly based on reports received. Data below is current as of 6.10.2021 at 3:30 pm and reflects cases reported to FWPS between 5.28.2021-6.10.21.
Tracking Cases Within Federal Way Public Schools:
In the event of a positive COVID-19 case, Federal Way Public Schools works directly with Public Health – Seattle & King County (PHSKC). Based on their guidance, any impacted staff, students, and/or families are notified. FWPS works in partnership with PHSKC to identify close contacts and potential close contacts, and those who were in close contact will be required to quarantine. Each case and situation requires unique action as determined by the PHSKC