Parents: Daily Required Health Screening
Please see information, video and flyer in English below.
PARENTS, COMPLETE THE DAILY REQUIRED HEALTH SCREENING FOR YOUR CHILD: click here.
For information in:
- Spanish, click here
- Ukrainian, click here
- Russian, click here
- Somali, click here
- Vietnamese, click here
- Dari, click here
- Korean, click here
- Prior to your child leaving home, you are required to take your child/ren’s temperature and fill out the online health screening for each of your children.
- Daily reminder notifications are only sent to the primary guardian on file; however, any parent can fill out the screening via the weblink or QR code found below.
- The screening asks questions about symptoms and any possible COVID-19 exposure and is kept confidential. If your child shows any new COVID-19 symptoms, they need to stay home.
- At the end of the screening, it will let you know if your child is eligible to come to school.
- It will say if your child is certified (Ok to attend school), or not certified (must stay home).
- The school is also notified whether your child is eligible to come to school.
- Upon arrival to school, staff will check if the health screening and attestation was completed.
- If not completed, staff will contact you to complete the attestation before your child can enter the classroom.
- If your child comes to school but the answer to any of the questions is YES or they have a fever, you will be called to come pick them up.
To complete the daily required health screening click here.
Thank you for doing your part to ensure a healthy and safe return to in-person instruction!