Voters in our community have supported technology funding for our schools since 2004—thank you!
The replacement tech levy continues the $4.4 million a year collection renewed by voters to provide digital tools and resources and provide relevant and responsive instruction to develop 21st century skills.
The replacement levy voters approved for 2017–2022 provides:
- Scholar technology access: Equitable access to technology tools and resources across the district. Increases access to technology for scholars at a 4:1 ratio.
- Staff devices and professional development: Staff will receive updated computers during the life of the tech levy and professional development support.
- Infrastructure: Stable and reliable technology infrastructure appropriate to support the core instructional mission of our district. Enhance wireless network.
- Demonstration sites: One computer or tablet for each scholar at district designated STEM lighthouse sites (Nautilus K-8, Woodmont K-8, TAF@Saghalie). Scholar access and knowledge of technology career pathways; teacher professional development that utilizes best practices in technology integration.
- Classroom presentation stations: Scholar and teacher access to classroom presentation stations and interactive technology.