Pay online for fees, yearbooks & more (secondary families)
Given the school closure we want to make it easy for secondary families only at this time to pay fees, fines and purchase yearbooks for the 2019-20 school year. Starting June 1, 2020 there is an online option to do so.
How can I pay for fees online?
- Visit https://wa-federalway.intouchreceipting.com
- Available in multiple languages, choose your selected language on the landing page (Make sure you’re using the most recent version of your web browser to view the translation feature. Google Chrome and Firefox are the recommended browsers.)
- Use your ParentVUE username to log in
What can I pay for?
- Yearbook sales
- Outstanding fees and fines
- Summer school credit retrieval classes
- And more
- Families can make a single payment for multiple students at different locations for different items
- There is no service charge to use this system