USDA Farmers to Families Food Boxes
We are excited to announce our partnership with the Pacific Coast Fruit Company to distribute USDA farm boxes to families in our district. The free fresh food boxes will be available on specific dates and times and are available on a first come first serve basis.
What are the farm box options?
- Produce Box: Consists of apples, oranges, strawberries, potatoes, onions, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, romaine lettuce, and carrots.
- Dairy Box: Consists of eggs, 2% milk, non-fat milk, half & half, butter, yogurt, cheddar, and jack cheese.
- Combo Box: Consists of packaged deli ham and chicken, butter, 2% milk, cheddar and jack cheese, romaine lettuce, potatoes, and onions.
- Thursday, May 28, 2020 between 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (or as long as supplies last)
- Thursday, June 4, 2020 between 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (or as long as supplies last)
- Thursday, June 11, 2020 between 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (or as long as supplies last)
Pickup location information:
The distribution will not operate as a drive-thru pick-up. Families will be required to carry their box from the pickup location to the parking lot. Boxes weigh 25-30 pounds. If needed, please bring a cart to transport.
Boxes are limited to one box per week per FWPS family at any of the following locations:
- Decatur High School, 2800 SW 320th St., Federal Way, WA 98023
- Federal Way High School, 30611 16th Ave S., Federal Way, WA 98003
- Todd Beamer High School, 35999 16th Ave. S., Federal Way, WA 98003
- Thomas Jefferson High School, 4248 S. 288th St., Auburn, WA 98001