Families with a child who will be five-years-old by Aug. 31, 2021 are welcome to enroll their scholar online.
If you want to enroll your child in kindergarten and do not have another student enrolled in FWPS, click here for next steps.
Families can also register in person at the child’s school during regular hours. Please call ahead to make an appointment. To determine which school boundary you reside in, click here to open the school boundary map.
The following documents are recommended at the time of registration:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Proof of your address (rental agreement, purchase agreement, or utility bill)
- Your child’s immunization records for measles, mumps, rubella, polio, diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, hepatitis B, and varicella (chickenpox)
- If your child has life threatening conditions such as allergies, asthma, diabetes, and seizure disorders, a meeting will be scheduled with the school nurse to confirm that all medications, medical supplies, and health care provider orders are in place prior to the first day of school
- Two emergency contacts, including addresses and phone numbers
- Physician, dentist, and child care addresses and phone numbers
If you miss the registration period, it’s NOT too late to enroll your child.
For questions, please email Kim Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org.