Credit Recovery: 9 a.m. - Noon or 12:30 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
Credit Recovery is offered to scholars from all four comprehensive high schools (DHS, FWHS, TJHS, TBHS).
Space is limited to 20 scholars per session. Cost is: $25 per scholar.
High school scholars can recover credit in the following courses:
World History 9
World History 10
Senior Social Studies
This online program is a good fit for scholars who:
- Have to recover 4 or fewer standards in one of the courses listed above. If you need the full course, contact Internet Academy at 253.945.5828.
- Have a standards-based report card showing the scholar is not meeting standards.
- Have good attendance. Daily attendance is required. Students will be dropped after 2 missed days.
- Are not college-bound athletes. College-bound athletes contact Internet Academy at 253.945.5828.
Session Dates & Times Session 1 – June 26-July 11 Session 2 – July 15-July 25 Breakfast - 8:45 a.m. Breakfast - 8:45 a.m. Morning Session: 9 a.m. to Noon Morning Session: 9 a.m. to Noon Lunch: Noon -12:30 p.m. Lunch: Noon—12:30 p.m. Afternoon Session: 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Afternoon Session: 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. No classes on Fridays or July 3rd & 4th
1. Talk to your counselor to identify the class to be recovered and fill out the required paperwork.
2. Get a parent signature if you are not 18 years old.
3. Pay the $25 fee and obtain a signature and receipt from the building finance department.
4. Take the paper work to your building Learning Facilitator who will register and customize your course.