Address: 5830 S 300th St
Auburn, WA 98001
Principal: Helen Babbin
Assistant Principal: Paula McPhee
Counseling: Melissa Martin
Year School was Built: 1995
School Mission Statement
In an environment of high expectations, high support, and no excuses, we will continually learn, lead, utilize data, and collaborate to ensure our scholars have a voice, a dream, and a bright future.
Our School Goals
Our school goals align with the district strategic plan:
Goal 2- Whole Child: Thriving, Confident, Responsible Individuals
- Implementation of school-wide morning assembly in our gym focusing on Social Emotional Learning and building our school culture to be one that celebrates learning
- We are Orcas at Meredith Hill and celebrate being caring, safe, respectful, and responsible
Area of Focus
- School-wide PBIS focusing on being caring, safe, respectful, and responsible
Goal 4- Content-Area Competence: Mastery of All Subjects
- 100% of teachers at Meredith Hill are backwards planning for high quality instruction
- Meredith Hill is an early implementing school of Ready Math in order to support high quality math instruction
- All staff participate in structured collaboration to anayze data and plan lessons (PLCs)
Area of Focus
- High quality instruction for formative assement and feedback to drive student success
Parents and Community members can be involved by participating in our WATCH D.O.G.S., Coffee with the Principal, PBIS Committee, and a wide variety of PTA events!
You can find data for all schools on Washington’s Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction’s website including scholar demographics, teacher information, free and reduced lunch rate, school funding and financial resources, and assessment data at reportcard.ospi.k12.wa.us.
Also, check out the FWPS Data Dashboard on our website: www.fwps.org and click on the “Data Dashboard” icon at the top of the page.