Steps to Apply
- Create profiles for online applications and save your usernames and passwords.
- Obtain transcripts and letters of recommendation if needed.
- Sign-up for the SAT and/or ACT+Writing.
- Fee waivers are available for students who are eligible for free- and reduced-price lunch; talk to your College and Career Specialist to get one.
- Determine the different types of essays you will need to write for each application (personal statements, short responses, activity logs, etc.).
- If applicable, use essays you have already written as a starting point.
- Confirm you have completed all components of the application, and you ready to submit.