How To Enroll
Identify the kind of job you want to have. Determine what type of education you need to succeed in that career path.
- Try taking the interest survey on MaiaLearning
• Research the various schools that offer training in the field in which you’re interested. Spend some time comparing your options at the schools you’re considering. If you’re looking for a specialized type of training, give strong consideration to the school that offers the best opportunities to get it.
• Compare the costs and benefits of each school and make a list of schools to which you want to apply. Prepare your application.
• Look on the school’s website for the course calendar from the department in which you are interested. See what prerequisites you need to be considered.
• Fill out a basic application online (name, address, high school graduation date, etc.).
• Inquire about financial aid opportunities at the vocational school, if you think you will need help meeting your tuition and living expenses.