Ask Your Child About Class Assignments and Questions to Ask the Teacher
Questions You May Consider Asking Your Student, to Find Out if He/She Understands Class Assignments…
- Can you show me some of the work you’ve done in your class?
- Will you teach me something new you’ve learned in class today?
- Can you see the board and hear the teacher from where you sit in class?
- What do you do when you don’t understand what the teacher is covering in class?
- Would you like to sit in the meeting with me when I check with the teacher about your progress?
Questions You Can Ask Your Student’s Teacher At Your Next School Conference That May Help you Suppor
- What’s the best way for us to start or maintain good communication for my student’s benefit?
- What are some things I can do to help my student succeed in your class?
- What are the classroom activities that seem to keep my student engaged in learning?
- What strengths and interests do you think my student has developed in your class?
- Who should I talk to if I have questions or concerns about my student’s performance in school?