Our Current CougTube - October 19, 2018
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM School Board Meeting
3:50 PM Fastpitch Kilo @ Lakota
3:50 PM JV Football Illahee @ Kilo
3:50 PM Varsity Football Kilo @ Illahee
October 30, 2018
3:50 PM JV Football Kilo @ Sequoyah
3:50 PM Varsity Football Sequoyah @ Kilo
November 1, 2018
2:45 PM - 4:45 PM First day of practice for Wrestling and Girl's Basketball
Our mission is to foster a climate that develops learners and leaders who are compassionate and prepared to participate, respectfully with an understanding and acceptance of diversity in a multicultural and international community.
Kilo Middle School will accomplish this by:
- Preparing students in a supportive and collaborative learning partnership between home, students, staff and community.
- Setting high expectations.
- Creating a student centered environment that addresses individual learning needs.
- Fostering curiosity and inspiring a passion for learning through engaging lessons.
- Developing the characteristics of life-long learning such as open-mindedness, an inquiring mind and being a principled citizen.
Margaret Peterson, Principal