Catering and Cultural Cuisine
Celebrating Diversity in Our Schools
We offer catered meals and events, coffee service for staff and cultural cuisine for students.
- Catering orders include serving utensils and enough paper goods and plastic flatware for the items ordered.
- Nutrition Services will provide personnel to set up, serve and clean up at a rate of $40.00 per hour.
- All equipment in school kitchens is the property of Federal Way Public Schools Nutrition Services. Every time our facilities are used we require that an employee of Nutrition Services be present, at $40.00 per hour per employee.
- Please clean and return all equipment. A replacement fee will be charged for equipment broken or not returned.
- We charge for amount of food ordered, we can not give reimbursements for food items not used.
- When possible we would like 5 business days notice, not all items may be available with less notice.
- Delivery and pick up charge of $20.00 when items cannot be delivered or picked up with regular lunch delivery (this includes off site or non school campuses). You can also pick up between the hours of 6 am and 3:30 pm at no charge.
- Ice in a 12-gal cooler costs $5. (You may borrow our cooler or bring your own)
Ordering for Catering or Cultural Cuisine has never been easier.
Please use the online form provided on this site, completely fill it out and hit submit button. You will receive confirmation within 1-2 days. If you do not hear from us for more than two days, please contact us to verify receipt of your order or discuss any details by contacting us.
How to Pay: Procurement Cards (FWPS issued credit card) are only accepted with Associated Student Body (ASB) accounts. You may also pay with check, purchase order or personal credit card.