How Do I Get Involved at Silver Lake?

Classroom Helper

  • Are you interested in becoming a helper in a classroom or helping on future field trips? If so please contact Ana Morales at 253-945-3900 or email, you will need a current Washington State Patrol Background Check on file. It is as simple and filling out a form. Ana has those forms and would love to help you fill it out and get you working in the classrooms. The Washington State Patrol form is good for two years. If you are not sure if yours is still current, contact Ana or your child's teacher.

PTA - Parent Teacher Association

  • Do you want to help welcome families into Silver Lake, help plan schoolwide events, help connect students with expanded learning experiences, help students access their learning opportunities and support their success?

    Then the PTA - Parent Teacher Association - is probably for you!

    Please contact Tiffani Schoeler for more information at or email