“Athletic Clearance” website Rank One Sport. Parents/Guardians register for an account to:
- Easily Track your Athlete’s Paperwork
- Simplify the paper Submission Process
- Login: https://federal-way.rankonesport.com
All student athletes entering grades 6-12 are required to complete the following steps to ensure eligibility on the first day of tryouts/practice.
Step 1: Complete the following forms under the “Electronic Participation Forms” tab.
- Eligibility Form
- Athletic Participation Form
- Medical Emergency Authorization
Step 2: Ensure your student athlete has a current physical. Physicals are valid for two years. If your student athlete needs a new physical, please download a copy here. After getting a new physical, have your student athlete return the original copy to the athletic office at your school. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your personal records.
****There is no ASB fee this school year 2021-2022
- Physical & Medical History Form
- CONCUSSION INFO SHEET & Sports Safety Guidelines Form 431D
- Athletic Eligibility Grade Checks
- https://www.fwps.org/cms/lib/WA01919399/Centricity/Domain/1236/2017-2018 Sports Seasons.pdf