Financial Aid

Applying For Financial Aid

  • Washington students have two options for financial aid: the FAFSA and the WASFA.  Students applying for school the fall after their senior year of high can begin to file the FAFSA or WASFA in October of their senior year (starting with class of 2017).

    FAFSA stands for Free application for Federal student aid and is open to US citizens and green card holders. Information on other eligible non-citizenship categories can be found at:

    The FAFSA can be found at: You never have to pay to file the FAFSA.

    Undocumented students and DACA holders know have the option of filing the WASFA.

    WASFA stands for Washington Application for State Financial Aid. Information on the WASFA including eligibility requirements and a link to apply can be found at:

    Some private colleges and universities also require students to fill out the CSS Profile or their own form in addition to the FAFSA to qualify for Financial Aid. Please check with the colleges you are applying to for their requirements.

Useful Links