Flyer Distribution FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
All organizations (other than schools and school-affiliated groups such as PTSAs and booster clubs) must fill out this application.
- To send flyers to parents, you must be a non-profit organization with a state issued non-profit 501(c)3 number.
- To send flyers to staff, you may be either a non-profit or for-profit organization.
There is a service fee for organizations outside of schools to use the Peachjar system. Flyers can have multiple pages, and you will only be charged for one flyer. Read more about fees and how to pay on the Peachjar page.
Please allow five days for flyer approval. You will be notified by email when your flyer is approved.
If approval to distribute your flyer is denied, the posting organization will be notified electronically and a refund will be provided as an account credit after 30 days. This delay enables the district to “undo” the action and subsequently approve a new flyer without the need for the external organization to repeat the uploading and checkout process. Peachjar will expedite processing an account credit upon request.
- Use colorful graphics and photos, not black and white text. Remember you don’t have to pay for color with Peachjar!
- Add your registration URL during the upload process AND embed it into your flyer document before you save it as a pdf.
- If your event takes place off campus, add a mapping address as you post your eflyer. That way, parents will be able to see your event location.
- During the upload process, create a descriptive “Title” for your flyer.
- Use large colorful graphics to make it easy for parents to read on their smartphone.
- Use large fonts and lengthen your eflyer to several pages if necessary. Before Peachjar, small fonts were needed to save on printing costs, but with eflyers, multiple pages can be sent at no additional cost.
- Creating an eflyer in Microsoft Word is easy! Click here to learn how.