Nutritious, Easy and Priced Right
Our schools serve breakfast and lunch daily. School Meals Now Offer:
- A variety of fresh fruits and vegetables; many of which are sourced locally
- Whole-grain rich bread, pasta, rice and tortillas
- Low-fat milk, water and 100-percent fruit and vegetable juices
- Lower fat, sugar and salt (sodium) options
- Vegetarian options offered daily
FWPS participates in the National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program. We serve healthy meals that provide good nutrition and variety for our scholars.
Special Diet Accommodations
Nutrition Services works closely with families of scholars who need or request a special diet. This includes special meals prepared for scholars with food allergies or other medical dietary restrictions. Please contact Nutrition Services at 253-945-5555 to learn more about special diet accommodations.
Alisha Peretti, Director
1214 South 332nd St.
Federal Way, WA 98003