FWHS Boys Basketball Ticket Information
Come out and support the FWHS Boys Basketball team this week. The games will be played at Curtis HS in University Place. All tickets for this week must be purchased online through this link (no tickets available at the door):
The next game is Saturday, 2/19/2022 at 3:30 pm vs Union
Here is a link to the bracket: https://www.wpanetwork.com/wiaa/brackets/tournament.php?act=view&tournament_id=3481
Girls Wrestling State Tournament Ticket Information
- Ticket links can be found here https://wiaa.com/subcontent.aspx?SecID=332.
- It is strongly recommended that you pre-purchase your tickets to avoid the long lines. All tickets are now digital for the Tacoma Dome.
- Here is the link for all information for spectators at this year’s Mat Classic https://wiaa.com/ardisplay.aspx?ID=1378. There are no backpacks allowed; all bags (including diaper bags) must be clear. There are lockers available outside of the Tacoma Dome if you do not have a clear bag OR you can purchase them on site.
- If you cannot attend in person, you can find the direct link to our brackets with a link to purchase the chance to view live stream video of each match at the Tacoma Dome here https://www.trackwrestling.com/predefinedtournaments/MainFrame.jsp?newSession=false&TIM=1645110205990&pageName=%2Fpredefinedtournaments%2FTournamentHub.jsp&twSessionId=kwnzwauzqv.
- Girls 105 pound bracket Kayla M
- Girls 110 pound bracket Paulina F
- Girls 130 pound bracket Cheyene W
- Girls 155 pound bracket Amaya V
- Wrestling schedule
- Friday Wrestling begins at 10:00 a.m. We will have two wrestlers wrestling in the first round. We are expected to wrestling until almost 6:00 p.m. It is difficult to project when we will be wrestling at specific times. That information can be found at the Track Wrestling link above for approximate times.
Saturday Wrestling begins at 10:00 a.m. We will wrestle straight through until the finals in the late afternoon/early evening with awards ceremony to follow.
About Our Athletics
Welcome to the FWHS Athletics Page. For sports schedules please go https://fwhseagles.com/.
Federal Way Public Schools believes that activities and athletics are important choices to be offered in a comprehensive and challenging educational experience for all students. A student’s participation is a privilege. In order to represent the community, school, and self, Federal Way High School strongly believes and supports the FWPS athletic code.
Federal Way Public Schools works to address the needs of the whole student. For many students, athletic participation is part of a well-rounded education and teaches discipline and persistence–values that transfer into the classroom and fuel academic success.
FWHS Athletics promotes DISCIPLINE, RESPECT, AND RESPONSIBILITY among its student athletes and holds the perspective that we are students first and athletes second.
At this time, Federal Way Public Schools is not charging an athletic participation fee or ASB card fee. If you have further questions or comments please feel free in contacting our Athletic Director: John Yellam 253-945-5420.
Athletic Department Fax: 253-945-5597