Anime Club: Mr. Chang
- Meets on Mondays: Starting on 11/18 after school in Room 701.
Annual Club, Advisor: Mrs. Stultz
- Meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school in Room 806 plus all Sacajawea events and athletics to capture photos and life around Sacajawea Middle school for the School Yearbook.
Honor Society, Advisory: Mr. Victor
- General Meeting dates at 7:10 a.m.: 9/9, 9/16, 10/7, 11/4, 12/2, 1/6, 2/3, 3/2, 3/23, 5/4, 5/18, 6/1
- Committee Meetings throughout the year before school, lunch, and after school in Room 704.
Math Club, Advisor: Mr. Lu
- Meeting dates: Every Tuesdays and Fridays in Room 106.
- Sacajawea's WE Act Club uses the Free The Children curriculum to identify needs in our local and global communities. Students develop plans and act to make positive changes in our world. Select students will participate in the WE Day event in Seattle in the Spring. Meetings are To Be Determined.
- Mr. Pitts meets on Tuesdays in Room 704.
- Ms. Thompson meets on Thursdays in Room 603.
PBIS: Student Voice Collaborative (previously the Student Sunshine Club) Advisor: Ms. Ball
- Meets on Mondays in Room 603 to spread sunshine and cheer throughout the building.
Umbrella Club: Advisors: Ms. Henry, Ms. Williams or Counselors (Ms. Hinrich or Ms. Hester).
- Meeting times: Starts on 11/18 during both lunches on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- First Lunch: Meeting in room 907 Second Lunch: Meeting in room 606.