District Headlines & Features
Dear TBHS families,
Open House was such a success and I want to thank those of you who attended! It was so refreshing to see you all in person and hearing the great conversations you had with teachers. If you missed Open House here a few of the topics I spoke to before families had the chance to go to classrooms:
- Safety- We have had such a strong start to the year and we are continuing our focus on school safety.
- Great Things are Happening at Beamer!- We shocased the many great things that are happening including our monthly focus on Commitment.
- Principal Team in the Halls!- We also showcased that the TBHS Administrative Team are rarely in our offices, rather we are in the halls ensuring students have a hall pass, are engaged in learning and are safe!
- TBHS Spirit Gear! At TBHS we have purchased EVERY student a Class of T-Shirt! Each class has it's own unique color. Please ask your child about their shirt and if they have not yet picked their shirt up, they may go to the front office during their lunch (not during classtime).
It takes all of us working together to keep our schools safe, and I appreciate your continued partnership in this area.
- Cellphones, when used inappropriately, disrupt the learning environment. It is our school wide expectation that cellphones are put away during class and used for educational purposes only.
- Attendance is important! We want your child at TBHS everyday. As always, if they are feeling unwell it is important to stay home.
- The classroom is where the learning happens and students are expected to be in class.
- Hall passes are used when students use the restroom or need to visit another classroom, the office or counselors.
As always we want to partner in this work and cannot do our jobs with you and your support!
We are Beamer Strong!