District Headlines & Features
It's almost time to celebrate with the FWPS Class of 2023!
The Post-lottery Choice enrollment application is open from May 1 – August 31.
Register for the new Family Academy
Sign up to partner with FWPS around important topics critical to scholar success.
Attend Today. Achieve Tomorrow!
Showing up matters! School attendance is essential to academic success, and parents can help too!
FWPS launches STEM with the Superintendent
The new event series aims to help PK-12 scholars explore STEM and scholars can sign-up to participate.
Because of You Award
Calling all scholars in grades 3-12: Nominate a staff member for the Because of You Award!
Second Semester has started and this is the perfect time to work hard and finish the year strong!
We are still making sure we focus on building relationships and establishing a positive and safe school climate and culture. This is part of our work to continue to strive towards Federal Way Public Schools Strategic Plan with a focus on Goal 2, the Whole Child: Thriving, Confident, Responsible Individuals. Both students and families can engage in their student’s education. The easiest ways to do this:
- Make sure your student is attending school every day and arriving to class on time.
- Regularly discuss academic progress and goals.
- Students should be checking StuentVue and families can use ParentVue. These tools help you keep on top of grades, attendance, view schedules, and teacher contact information.
- Email teachers and counselors if concerns arise.
It takes all of us working together to help everyone succeed. All of us at Decatur appreciate your continued partnership!
For school updates, news, and events, please also follow us at:
- Facebook: facebook.com/DecaturFWPS/
- Instagram: @thegoldengators