District Headlines & Features
Second Semester has started and this is the perfect time to work hard and finish the year strong!
We are still making sure we focus on building relationships and establishing a positive and safe school climate and culture. This is part of our work to continue to strive towards Federal Way Public Schools Strategic Plan with a focus on Goal 2, the Whole Child: Thriving, Confident, Responsible Individuals. Both students and families can engage in their student’s education. The easiest ways to do this:
- Make sure your student is attending school every day and arriving to class on time.
- Regularly discuss academic progress and goals.
- Students should be checking StuentVue and families can use ParentVue. These tools help you keep on top of grades, and attendance and to view schedules and teacher contact information.
- Both students and their families can email teachers and counselors if concerns arise.
It takes all of us working together to help everyone succeed. All of us at Decatur appreciate your continued partnership!
For school updates, news, and events, please also follow us at:
- Facebook: facebook.com/DecaturFWPS/
- Instagram: @thegoldengators