Address: 35827 32nd Ave S
Auburn, WA 98001
Principal: Ra’Jeanna Conerly
Assistant Principal: Paula McPhee
Counselor: Erin Barry
Year School was Built: 1952/Remodeled 2011
School Mission Statement
Building a Brighter Tomorrow for ALL Scholars!
Our School Goals
Our school goals align with the district strategic plan:
Goal 2- Whole Child: Thriving, Confident, Responsible Individuals
- 100% family participation in Student Led Conferences for the last two years
- Second Step is utilized to support social-emotional skills in all classrooms and school-wide implementation of PBIS system
Area of Focus
- Improving upon our school-wide PBIS systems to provide additional systems (Tier 2) and differentiation to support positive behaviors
Goal 4- Content-Area Competence: Mastery of All Subjects
- Early implementation of rigorous Ready Math curriculum and phonics curriculum in order to support high quality instruction
- Every scholar has a reading goal and confers with a teacher biweekly to support individualized instruction
Area of Focus
- High quality instruction with a focus on formative assessment and feedback systems for teachers and scholars
Lakeland has an open door policy. All families are welcome to visit any time. If you are interested in volunteering, please reach out to your scholar’s teacher or contact our main office.
You can find data for all schools on Washington’s Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction’s website including scholar demographics, teacher information, free and reduced lunch rate, school funding and financial resources, and assessment data at reportcard.ospi.k12.wa.us.
Also, check out the FWPS Data Dashboard on our website: www.fwps.org and click on the “Data Dashboard” icon at the top of the page.