Address: 35101 5th Ave SW
Federal Way, WA 98023
Principal: Alicia Holtzclaw
Assistant Principal: Yolanda Heidelberg
Counseling: Stacy Traylor
Year School was Built: 1995
School Mission Statement
The Enterprise school community will sustain high standards, build relationships, utilize data, and intentionally collaborate to ensure all scholars learn the essential skills that are necessary for them to have a bright future.
Our School Goals
Our school goals align with the district strategic plan:
Goal 2- Whole Child: Thriving, Confident, Responsible Individuals
- Schoolwide PBIS systems that support positive behaviors and routines to keep the focus on teaching and learning.
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 support teams for scholars with higher needs.
Area of Focus
- Schoolwide PBIS and Second Step for all scholars to support social-emotional learning and scholar voice and ownership.
Goal 4- Content-Area Competence: Mastery of All Subjects
- 5th grade has made 137% Annual Typical growth in reading due to 4/5 walk to read in 1 semester.
- 33% of scholars are on track to make over a years growth this school year in IRLA.
Area of Focus:
Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) and access for scholars to high quality, inclusive, and culturally responsive core instruction within the general education classroom, including scholars with special needs, scholars learning English, and advanced learners.
Enterprise welcomes parent volunteers in the classroom, office, and library as well as supporting our family events which include Family Fun Nights, Literacy Night and Multicultural Festival.
School Improvement Plan and Score Cards
Check out www.fwps.org/athletics or contact our school for a current list of available athletics teams.
You can find data for all schools on Washington’s Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction’s website including scholar demographics, teacher information, free and reduced lunch rate, school funding and financial resources, and assessment data at reportcard.ospi.k12.wa.us.
Also, check out the FWPS Data Dashboard on our website: www.fwps.org and click on the “Data Dashboard” icon at the top of the page.